absorbent plastic masterbatch/ absorbing dampness /water/mist
|FOB Price:||US $ 420 - 3,600 / Ton | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||2 Ton/Tons sample is free|
|Supply Ability:||18000 Ton/Tons per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,T/T,Western Union|
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: YuTong
- Model Number: YT48
- MFI: 15.0~25.0G/10 Min
- Carrier: PE/LLDPE/HDPE/PP/LLDPP
- Volatility: 1.5+/-0.5%
- Dosage: 1%-5%
- Color: Grey White
- Application: PP/PE/LDPE/ABS
- Form: granule
- Standard: ROHS
- packing: vacuum bag and compound carton
- Chemicals: moisture absorbing masterbatch
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||vacuum bag inner packing,
carton outer packing,
|Delivery Detail:||5-7 days after receiving TT deposit|
--what is the product we are showing
Plastic Desiccant/ injection/extrusion moisture absorbing masterbatch /anti-foaming/dehydration Masterbatch/ plastic additive/ natural desiccant,a kind of advanced functional masterbatch developed to solve moisture problem,widely used in the HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,EVA,PVC,PP/PE,Biodegradable plastic,regeneration plastic etc. Such as:thin film,tableware,plank,sheet,tubes,extrusion,injection molding and flow delay,etc
-- what good our products will bring ?
This type moisture desiccant/absorbent masterbatch is non-toxic,non-stimulation,good plasticizing, uniform particle size,can dramatically absorb the moisture from plastic during molding process, keep product quality and yield to improve productivity and reduce cost,meanwhile improve physical mechanical quality,such as Printing performance,ande reduce shrinkage rate of the related products,as well as shorten the processing cycle.
--what is the masterbatch look like?
1) Color: grey white
2) Density: 1.5+/-0.1g/cm3
3) Volatility: 1.5+/-0.5%
4) MFi: 15.0~25.0G/10 Min
5) Effective ingredient: more than 50%
--what is it applied for ?
Widely used in polyolefin material products manufacturing process:
1.Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
2.Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
3.Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4.Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
5.Injection Molding (Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
--why choose to coorporate with us ?
my company Guangzhou Yutong Masterbatch Co.,Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the development, production and sales of black masterbatch,plastic Moisture Absorbent masterbatch, white masterbatch,CACO3 Filler masterbatch and color masterbatch. The quality of our products is up to the standard of Europeans.Our engineer has been in this line for more than 15 years, so is very experienced. YUTONG is an old brand in China masterbatch industry and is one member of the Masterbatch Association,we have three factories in producing masterbatch,even the raw materials are produced by ourselves,so we can control the quality as well as the cost and our masterbatch won FDA,EEC,ROHSapproval.
--What main products we can supply?
3.CACO3 Filler masterbatches,plastic
4.Moisture Absorbent masterbatches
Vaccum bag/soft-bag for inner packing,corrugated carton for outer packing,5bags/carton.25kgs/carton.
--how to use ?
1. This product will be directly mixed with the plastic raw materials uniformly, which will be used to carry out processing without baking the raw materials;
2. Adding amount is within 1% - 8%, 3% is the generally recommended dosage, which is adjustable according to moisture content of the raw materials.
3. Since the it have a good plasticizing performance and mobile performance, processing temperature can be reduced by 5 % -10 %.
4. The following three steps will be passed when processing: [batching] - [pre-mixing] - [forming]
5. Batching: in accordance with the requirements of plastic parts, choose the batching ratio.
6. Pre-mixing: adding the weighed materials and suitable amount of colorants or master-batch into the mixer, to carry out the simple pre-mixing.
7. Forming: loading the well pre-mixed materials into the plastic jetting-molding machine or the hopper of the extruder, execute injection molding or extrusion.
1. This product should be keep out of moisture damp before using;
2. The well mixed masterbatch raw materials and plastic must be used up within eight hours, otherwise, the dehydration master-batch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of plugging the filter;
--what exhibition we attended ?
CHINAPLAS2012,Shanghai (18th-21st ,April,2012)
Welcome your contact and inquiry ,we will help you find the most suitable material masterbatch to save your production cost and improve productivity.